- About UsIntroductionPlants overviewMilestonesGlobal footprintsCustomer brands
- ProductsLaser marking machinesLaser welding machinesLaser cutting machines3D printersAutomationInspectionCNCIndustrial robots
- ApplicationsElectronic and semiconductorMechanical hardwarePCB industryNew energyPackaging industrySheet metalAuto industryOthers
- ServiceTechnical supportProduct videosAfter-saleSample test
- NewsPress releaseProduct videosAnnual activitiesVideo center
At present, lasers have a wide range of uses in Gemology and Jewelry Processing. It is to drill precious stones, cut diamonds of complex shapes, groove original stones, mark on the surfaces and accomplish subtle welding etc. Productions made by lasers are elegant, smart, environment-friendly, and don’t need any after treatment.
In the jewelry and gift industry, traditional processing techniques have a high growth rate, long cycle and poor customer experience. Laser processing technology has a significant advantage. In recent years, the application of laser processing technology in the jewelry industry has become more and more extensive, including laser welding, laser marking and other fields. Laser welding has significant advantages over traditional welding technology. The use of laser marking enriches the surface treatment of jewelry and gifts, which can further meet the individual needs of jewelry.