- About UsIntroductionPlants overviewMilestonesGlobal footprintsCustomer brands
- ProductsLaser marking machinesLaser welding machinesLaser cutting machines3D printersAutomationInspectionCNCIndustrial robots
- ApplicationsElectronic and semiconductorMechanical hardwarePCB industryNew energyPackaging industrySheet metalAuto industryOthers
- ServiceTechnical supportProduct videosAfter-saleSample test
- NewsPress releaseProduct videosAnnual activitiesVideo center
Laser technology has been applied in packaging industry. For example, two-dimensional code marked on the carton cigarette or box cigarette for sales management, anti-fake code marked on medical bags and production date marked on PET bottle etc.
With the continuous development of laser coding technology, the domestic pharmaceutical industry's product batch number and production date for its product kits, board charges, medicine bottles, medicine bags, capsules and labels.
Laser marking applications such as period, expiration date, anti-counterfeiting traceability (character, one-dimensional bar code, two-dimensional code) and the like are becoming more and more popular. Compared to traditional printing, embossing, oil.
The advantages of laser marking and other processes, such as good laser marking, non-changeable, low cost and flexible production, are becoming more and more obvious.
The development of mobile network speed, smartphone performance, and online payment functions has promoted the popularization of QR codes. The fast moving consumer goods industry also uses QR codes to.
The products are anti-counterfeiting, anti-smuggling, quality traceability and interactive marketing.