- About UsIntroductionPlants overviewMilestonesGlobal footprintsCustomer brands
- ProductsLaser marking machinesLaser welding machinesLaser cutting machines3D printersAutomationInspectionCNCIndustrial robots
- ApplicationsElectronic and semiconductorMechanical hardwarePCB industryNew energyPackaging industrySheet metalAuto industryOthers
- ServiceTechnical supportProduct videosAfter-saleSample test
- NewsPress releaseProduct videosAnnual activitiesVideo center
Laser marking system HANS600D for flexible packaging
Using the DRACO series of short-wave lasers with the independent intellectual property rights of Han's Laser, the printing ink layer absorbs the laser to produce chemical changes, forming a discoloration with obvious contrast.
Code effect. There is no obvious thermal effect in the coding process, and there is no damage to the film material. It can be widely used in various types of information marking such as flexible packaging three-phase, one-dimensional bar code and two-dimensional code.
Productivity:The whole machine can cover 6-9 channes, productivity for single channel is ≥ 240pcs/min.